Please send the abstracts in an electronic form to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2018.
Confirmation of receipt of the abstract by the organiser will be sent promptly by email. In case you do not receive confirmation, please check the Spam box or send the abstract again.
Guidelines for writing an abstract:
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- The author must ensure that the text is written correctly in terms of language, content, spelling and style.
-The thematic scope of the abstracts has been specified in detail under the invitation and the titles of the plenary sessions. In the abstract, you can combine different themes within one thematic session. In specific cases, when it is relevant to the value of the paper and will better outline the given issue – it is acceptable to combine themes from different thematic sessions in an abstract and a paper.
- The abstract should contain 400-500 words (2400 - 3000 characters without spaces)
Text editor: Microsoft Word. Page size: A4. Left and right margin – each 2.5 cm, upper and lower margin – each 3.0 cm.
- Arial font with a size of 11 pt, single line spacing, two-sided alignment, no spaces before and after paragraph, text without underlining and bold.
- The following information should appear over the contents of the abstract:
- Name and surname of the author/authors (possibly academic title) – bold
- Affiliation (name of institution, address)
- The title of the paper – bold
- Session number (II-VI)
- Keywords: 3-5 words separated by commas
- Contact details: e-mail address, telephone number.
Along with the abstract, please send the note about the author/authors in English in a separate file (maximum 600 characters, 100 words), considering the current professional and science activity, area of scientific interests and publications.
An abstract can have a maximum of 3 authors. During the conference only one author can refer.
One author may submit a maximum of 2 abstracts on a different subject matter to the conference.
The number of abstracts for presentation during the conference is limited to 40.
Assessment criteria: compliance of the paper with the subject matter of the conference, problematic and universal approach to the subject, compliance of the abstract with the guidelines presented, sequence of applications, timeliness of application.
All abstracts will be checked and evaluated by the Scientific Committee of the conference. The decision on qualifying the paper will be taken with the participation of the Organising Committee of the conference between 23rd July and 7th October 2018.
The author/authors will be informed by email about the acceptance or rejection of the abstract no later than on 7th October 2018.
The book containing abstracts of conference presentations in English will be made available to all participants in the course of registration at the conference on 19th November 2018.
The authors of accepted abstracts will be asked to send full texts of the papers (see the "Papers" tab), signing the licence agreement (copyrights for publication and dissemination), on-line registration via the registration form which is made available on the website and payment of the conference fee.