Please send the abstracts in an electronic form to the following address: email@example.com by 21st April 2023.
Confirmation of receipt of the abstract by the organiser will be sent promptly by email. In case you do not receive confirmation, please check the Spam box or send the abstract again.
Guidelines for writing an abstract:
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- The abstract should be 1800-2300 characters without spaces
- The abstract should be sent in an editable file (Word), not PDF.
- The author must ensure that the text is written correctly in terms of language, content, spelling and style.
- The following information should be included above the body of the abstract:
- name and surmane of the author(s) (academic title, if any)
- affiliation (name of institution, address)
- Title of the paper in bold.
- Contact details: e-mail address, telephone number.
Along with the abstract, please send the note about the author/authors in English in a separate file (maximum 600 characters, 100 words), considering the current professional and science activity, area of scientific interests and publications.
An abstract can have a maximum of 3 authors. During the conference only one ot maximum two author can refer.
One author may submit a maximum of 2 abstracts on a different subject matter to the conference.
The number of abstracts for presentation during the conference is limited to 45.
Assessment criteria: compliance of the paper with the subject matter of the conference, problematic and universal approach to the subject, compliance of the abstract with the guidelines presented, sequence of applications, timeliness of application.
All abstracts will be checked and evaluated by the Scientific Committee of the conference. The decision on qualifying the paper will be taken with the participation of the Organising Committee of the conference up to 24th April 2023.
The author/authors will be informed by email about the acceptance or rejection of the abstract no later than on 28th July 2023.
The book containing abstracts of conference presentations in English will be made available to all participants in the course of registration at the conference on 22nd May 2023.
The authors of accepted abstracts will be asked to send the Power Point Presentations (see the „Power Point Presentations” tab), full texts of the papers (see the "Papers" tab), signing the licence agreement (copyrights for publication and dissemination), on-line registration via the registration form which is made available on the website www.imcum.pl