CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE:
30th July – 31st October 2018
FREE OF CHARGE
30th July – 30th August 2018
EUR 180 gross
1st September – 9th November 2018
EUR 200 gross
10th November – 19th November 2018
EUR 300 gross
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION:
- On-line registration and paying the registration fee (in the case of passive participants) is a necessary condition for participation in conference proceedings.
- Paying the registration fee will be possible after an electronic registration is launched from 30th July 2018.
- There is no possibility of paying the registration fee partially in the event a participant will not participate in the conference fully. Passive participants can pay only by cash (PLN) at the registration desk on 19th November 2018.
- The fee should be paid by a bank transfer to the Organiser’s account till 30th August 2018 (Early Registration), 9th November 2018 (Standard Registration), 18th November 2018 (Late Registration):
Recipient: Muzeum Żup Krakowskich Wieliczka w Wieliczce
IBAN: PL 87 1130 1150 0012 1268 2620 0001
SWIFT (BIC): GOSKPLPW
Please give your name and surname as the transfer title and add: CONFERENCE FEE
The payer is obliged to cover the bank charge for the transfer, so that the Organiser’s account is credited with the full amount stated in the table above.
- The conference fee covers:
- Participation in the conference
- Participation in the Gala Dinner in Folwark Zalesie on 19.11.2018
- Coffee breaks
- Lunches during the conference
- Banquet dinners in the mines on 20.11.2018 and 21.11.2018
- Participation in Posters Exhibition
- Sightseeing in the Wieliczka Salt Mine and the Bochnia Salt Mine, the Saltworks Castle in Wieliczka and the Wieliczka Graduation Tower
- Conference materials in the form of a conference bag containing, among others:
- Conference programme
- Book of abstracts
- Post-conference publication of the papers
- The commemorative publication “On the way to Independence” together with a multimedia presentation
- Promotional materials
- Writing materials (a notebook, a pen)
- ID card
- Transport of participants: from Wieliczka to Folwark “Zalesie” and back on 19.11.2018.
from Wieliczka to the Bochnia Salt Mine and back on 21.11.2018.
- The conference registration fee and the charge for sightseeing in Krakow can be combined – in the transfer title you should list: CONFERENCE FEE AND CRACOW SIGHTSEEING.
- The Organizer covers 100% of the cost of accommodation for the Speakers from 17.11.2018 to 23.11.2018 (6 nights and breakfasts) in the hotels situated in Wieliczka, indicated in the section “ACCOMMODATION”.
- The Organiser does not cover travel expenses and travel insurance for the Speakers.
- The Organiser does not cover travel expenses and travel insurance for Passive Participants.
- The Organiser covers 20% of the cost of accommodation for Passive Participants from 17.11.2018 to 23.11.2018 (6 nights and breakfasts) in the hotels situated in Wieliczka, indicated in the section “ACCOMMODATION”. On-line registration, paying the registration fee and the booking of the room in one of the indicated hotels till 30th September 2018 is the necessary condition for this discount.
- The number of conference participants is limited. Applications for enlisting participants – passive participants are processed on a first come first served basis and based on the fee being paid before the given deadline.
- In the event the fee is not paid before the given deadline, the Organiser has the right to cross a registered participant from the list.
- In the event a registered participant withdraws from participation in the conference, this fact should be immediately reported to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event a participant withdraws from participation in the conference and gives notice of it before 30.09.2018, the Organiser will return 100% of the Conference Fee and the cost of Cracow Sightseeing.
- In the event a participant withdraws from participation in the conference and gives notice of it before 15.11.2018, the Organiser will return 50% of the Conference Fee and the cost of Cracow Sightseeing.
- In the event a participant withdraws from participation in the conference and gives notice of it after 15.11.2018, or in the event a participant is not present at the conference, the Organiser will not return the paid fee.
- In the event the conference is cancelled, the Organiser will fully refund the sums paid by a participant.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change the date of the conference due to force majeure.
- The Organiser reserves the right to introduce changes into the programme of the conference, also on the day of the conference, including changes of the speeches order or their cancellation for serious reason that might occur.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for participants’ material goods, which may get lost, destroyed or stolen during the conference.
- Participants in the conference are obliged to obey by provisions, safety rules and fire protection regulations as well as the orders of the Organiser and employees in the conference venues.
- During the conference, a participant is obliged to have on him or her the ID card received from the Organiser in a visible place and to show it on each order of the Organiser or the employees in the venue.
- Video records and photographs may be made and taken during the conference by the Organiser and other entities if permitted by the Organiser.
- Participation in the conference equals transferring of property rights to the above records and photographs to the Organiser.
- In matters not regulated by these Rules, the provisions of the civil code shall apply, and all disputes which may arise from the participation in the conference will be settled by the court which has jurisdiction over the Organiser’s registered office.
- A participant’s registration for the conference equals acceptance of these Rules.