Please send full versions of the papers in an electronic form to the following address: email@example.com by 29 September 2023.
Confirmation of receipt of the paper by the organiser will be sent promptly by email. In case you do not receive confirmation, please check the Spam box or send the paper again.
Guidelines for writing a paper:
- Papers should be written in English.
- The author must ensure that the text is written correctly in terms of language, content, spelling and style.
- The title of the paper should be compatible with the title of the abstract/Power Point Presentation, and the content of the paper should be an extension of the issues presented in the abstract.
- The paper should contain 2000-2700 words (12 000 – 16 200 characters without spaces)
- Text editor: Microsoft Word. Page size: A4.
- The following information should be placed over the content of the paper (left-aligned):
- Name and surname of the author/authors (possibly academic title) – bold
- Affiliation (name of institution, address)
- The title of the paper – bold
- Session number
- Contact details: e-mail address, telephone number.
- Page numbering: bottom, centre.
- Colour illustrations: 3-7 pieces, 9 x 12 cm, resolution indicated: 300 dpi, format: jpg.
- Photos should be placed in the text in the selected point and also sent as separate files. Photos should be numbered.
- Any drawings or tables should be edited in the text editor. They should be placed in the text in the selected point and sent as separate files.
- Photos descriptions, drawings and tables should be placed under the objects –aligned to the left, italics. The descriptions should be inserted in the text under the photo, as well as sent separately in the e-mail along with the paper. It is recommended to give the name and surname of the author after the description.
- Quotations should be placed in square brackets.
- Bibliography: under the text, in the order of quotations. The rule should be applied:
 M.Międzobrodzka, Górnicza Wieliczka, Wieliczka 2
All full versions of the papers received for the conference will be checked in terms of content and language by the Scientific Committee and the Organising Committee of the conference.
In the justified cases, the author/authors of the papers may be asked by e-mail to improve or supplement the paper at the specified date.
Acceptance of the paper for publication will be confirmed by the Organisers by e-mail.
An additional prerequisite for acceptance of a paper for publication is the prior presentation of the paper at the ICMUM203 conference proceedings on 22-25.05.2023.
The Post-Conference Publication will contain all papers qualified by the Scientific Committee and the Organising Committee for presentation during the conference.
Authors of interesting abstracts that cannot be presented during the plenary sessions will be offered by the Organisers to publish the full version of the paper in the Post-Conference Publication. These cases will be dealt with individually with the authors of the abstracts. The prerequisite for publication will be registration at the conference as a listener, payment of the conference fee, attendance at the conference on 22-25.05.2023 and submission of the full version of the paper by 29.09.2023.
An additional opportunity to present issues related to the paper (delivered or published only) will be a Poster Presentation (see: Poster Presentation).
The Post-Conference Publication will be published in English in a quantity of 1000 copies. Each conference participant will receive one copy of the Conference Publication.
The organisers reserve the right to make their own decisions on the graphic design of the publication.