Please send full versions of the papers in an electronic form to the following address: email@example.com by 4th November 2018.
Confirmation of receipt of the paper by the organiser will be sent promptly by email. In case you do not receive confirmation, please check the Spam box or send the paper again.
Guidelines for writing a paper:
- Papers should be written in English.
- The author must ensure that the text is written correctly in terms of language, content, spelling and style.
- The title of the paper should be compatible with the title of the abstract, and the content of the paper should be an extension of the issues presented in the abstract.
- The paper should contain 2000-2700 words (12 000 – 16 200 characters without spaces)
- Text editor: Microsoft Word. Page size: A4. Left and right margin – each 2.5 cm, upper and lower margin – each 3.0 cm.
- Times New Roman font with a size of 12 pt, single line spacing, two-sided alignment, no spaces before and after paragraph, text without underlining and bold.
- The following information should be placed over the content of the paper (left-aligned):
- Name and surname of the author/authors (possibly academic title) – bold
- Affiliation (name of institution, address)
- The title of the paper – bold
- Session number (II-VI)
- Keywords: 3-5 words separated by commas.
- Contact details: e-mail address, telephone number.
- Page numbering: bottom, centre.
- No subheadings, one space should be inserted between paragraphs, no paragraph indent.
- Colour illustrations: 6 pieces, 9 x 12 cm, resolution indicated: 300 dpi, format: jpg.
- Photos should be placed in the text in the selected point and also sent as separate files. Photos should be numbered.
- Any drawings or tables should be edited in the text editor. They should be placed in the text in the selected point and sent as separate files.
- Photos descriptions, drawings and tables should be placed under the objects –aligned to the left, Times New Roman 9 pt, italics. The descriptions should be inserted in the text under the photo, as well as sent separately in the e-mail along with the paper. It is recommended to give the name and surname of the author after the description.
- Quotations should be placed in square brackets.
- Bibliography: under the text, in the order of quotations (Times New Roman, 10 pt.). The rule should be applied:
 M. Międzobrodzka, Górnicza Wieliczka, Wieliczka 2013
A paper can have a maximum of 3 authors. During the conference only one author can refer.
The number of papers for presentation during the conference is limited to 40.
All full versions of the papers received for the conference will be checked in terms of content and language by the Scientific Committee and the Organising Committee of the conference.
In the justified cases, the author/authors of the papers may be asked by e-mail to improve or supplement the paper at the specified date.
Acceptance of the paper for publication will be confirmed by the Organisers by e-mail.
An additional condition for the acceptance of the paper for publication is the prior registration of the author/authors as a conference speaker-participant by means of an online form and payment of a conference fee.
Titles of papers and names of their authors will be placed in the conference program at www.icmum.pl with a note about the author, as well as in the conference program, in printed form.
The authors of the papers will be asked to send a Power Point Presentation, which will be shown during the presentation of the paper at the conference (see: Power Point Presentation)
The authors of the papers will be informed by the Organisers about the date and time of the presentation of the paper and the assignment of the paper to the right thematic session.