During the conference, all the participants in it have the opportunity to present their sites (a mining museum, an underground tourist route) at an exhibition of posters. The posters will be presented in the “Wieliczka” Salt Mine, near the conference room. The conference participants will have many chances to acquaint themselves with posters during breaks between sessions.
After the conference, the poster exhibition will be made available for visitors in the mine (ca. 140 000 visitors a month). The exhibition will be open until the end of 2018.
Additionally, the posters will be presented at www.icmum.pl in a photo-report from the conference.
Participation in the Poster Exhibition of all participants representing mining museums and tourist mines is FREE OF CHARGE.
The organiser will supply:
- exhibition frames along with lighting for poster presentation (visible in a photograph)
- a printout of the posters according to the sent project (guidelines for the preparation of the posters can be found below)
- fixing of the posters at the exhibition
Guidelines for poster preparation:
An applicant makes a graphic project of the poster at his or her own expense in accordance with the following instructions:
- the size of the poster: 150 cm in height x 100 cm in length
- a pdf file or a raster tiff in CMYK 300 dpi or a pdf with curves and with fonts converted into curves.
- bleeds 3 mm each (the size of the poster with bleeds 150.6 cm in height x 100.6 cm in length)
- moving the text minimum 1 cm away from the cutting line
- the text on the poster only in English
- in the upper part there is the name of the presented site, e.g.: Wieliczka Salt Mine
- the poster should feature at least 3 photographs
- in the lower left corner there should be a map with an outline of the continent with the borders of the country and the location of the site both marked. (E.g. “Wieliczka” Salt Mine – we are presenting Poland, located in the territory of Europe in the outline. The mine is marked with a dot in the territory of Poland).
- font size – the text and graphics should be readable from the distance of 2 metres.
- contact details of the presented site together with the website address
The poster project ought to be sent through the WeTransfer service until 21th October 2018 to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
After the poster exhibition will have ended, the posters left will not be sent back to the participants in the conference.
Inquiries should be sent to: email@example.com