Poster presentations 22.05.2023 – 31.08.2023
During the conference, all participants have the opportunity to present their venue (mining museum, tourist mine, association, network of mining museums, etc.) in a poster exhibition free of charge.
The posters will be presented in the Wieliczka Salt Mine in the "Lill" Chamber, near the "Kazanów" conference chamber. Participants of the conference will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the posters after the end of the proceedings on 22.05.2023.
After the conference, the poster exhibition will be made available in the underground exhibition area of the Cracow Saltworks Museum to all visitors to the mine.
The exhibition will be open until the end of August 2023.
Between the conference and the end of the summer, approximately 300,000 - 500,000 tourists from all over the world will pass through the mine. This is therefore an excellent opportunity to advertise your place to these tourists.
In addition, the posters will be presented at www.icmum.pl in a photo report of the conference.
The organiser will supply:
- display frames with lighting to present the posters
- printing of the posters according to the submitted design
- installation of the posters in the exhibition before the conference
Guidelines for poster preparation:
The applicant shall make the graphic design of the poster at his/her own expense according to the following guidelines:
- size of the poster : 150 cm high x 100 cm long
- raster tiff file in CMYK 300 dpi or pdf file with curves and crooked fonts (converted into curves)
- bleeds of 3 mm (poster size with bleeds 150.6 cm high x 100.6 cm long)
- Offsetting of the text from the cutting line at least 1 cm
- text on the poster in English only- the name of the presented site should be placed at the top, e.g: Wieliczka Salt Mine
- the poster should include at least 3 photographs
- in the bottom left corner there should be a map with an outline of the continent with the country borders marked on it and the location of the site(e.g. Wieliczka Salt Mine
- we present Poland, which is located in Europe in the outline. on Polish territory the mine is marked with a dot)
- the text and graphics should be legible from a distance of 1-1.5 metres
- the poster should include contact details of the presented site along with its website address
The design of the poster should be sent by e-mail or via WeTransfer by 7 May 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries about the poster exhibition, please contact: email@example.com